Friday, December 28, 2018

FALL

SCHOOL TIME (I have a serious love/hate relationship with this topic)
Twinners' Gymnastics
Aren't they so cute when they are not only sleeping but matching!?
Chicken slaughter day. This is old hat now for us. I have to say though, I loved seeing even Miss Parker carrying a dead and beheaded hen up the hill to be de-feathered. It's important for us to raise girls that are capable of many practical life skills and aren't scared to get their hands dirty.
We decided to go with painting pumpkins this year. After making some of the Halloween costumes from scratch, Momma didn't have much patience with other traditions, haha.
We traveled down to Illinois back to Edward's Apple Orchard because the girls were set on riding ponies after seeing old pictures of Brooke and Kaydence at the same place. They obviously enjoyed themselves!
The baby shower of Uncle Gary's daughter visiting from Hawaii

No comments: