Miss Scarlett
These two (Parker and Owen)! They are either yelling and smacking each other OR kissing. Lol
Naptime is the best time around here :)
Lunchtime! Yes, we don't have a dining room table yet...Dad and Jimmy are building a custom one. I realize now that in most of these pictures that the twins are wearing those coordinated turquoise and red shirts. All of these pictures were on different days, so apparently, they are my favorite shirts...
Max spent a lot of time with us as the Kiederlens went to the Dells and then Disney World (luckies!). He's no problem, really. Parker LOVES animals and babies. I think he was sufficiently tortured but enjoyed himself, lol.
Daddy; Scarlett
Mommy and Parker taking some medicine (the twins were sick for about 8 weeks this winter...OMg)
This winter felt long like they always do, but it really wasn't bad weather-wise. Spring came early...I mean there is snow on the ground right now, but it is one of those last snows that won't last more than 2 days, then it'll be in the 50's again. Like always, I'm just glad it's over and don't want to talk about all of the endless snot, dreary days, and school work we put up with! Spring is here and we're moving on to better days!!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)


No comments:
Post a Comment