Monday, February 2, 2015

HOUSE POST #4

Our main/big bathroom is all the way done now!  This was kind of new construction.  I'm not really sure what was going on in this area, but it was kind of properly plumbed/kind of not, half run for electric/half not, etc.  So the boys changed just about everything to some degree, and we had the plumber and drywallers do some work as well.  When we first moved in, there was actually lines "ready" for a toilet to be dropped in.  With some catastrophes getting the toilet in, we did at least have a toilet downstairs before anything else was started.  The kids were scared of it being in a dark unfinished space for a little bit and it made having company over funny, but it was MUCH better than going upstairs to go pee especially since I was 8 and 9 months pregnant with the twins when we first moved in.  Anyway, I love this bathroom!  It's beautiful but still practical with the kids.

No comments: