We were SO SO busy this Christmas season (so don't judge the laundry that needs to be folded behind Jimmy's head)! I had a big wedding to photograph the weekend before Christmas, plus 5-6 various family Christmases to attend, and wrapping up all the loose ends of all my American Girl collection I sold on eBay.....whew! Every night, Jimmy and I would get in bed and say, I just can't wait until actual Christmas day! It ended up not disappointing either. We had a great time with the girls. I had bought that Barbie house on clearance the year before. It's massive, by the way, and measures 5 ft tall and 5 ft wide. It's up in their room now, and they LOVE it. Hours and hours of playing upstairs happens each week (Mom loves it too :)). They were loaded up on more Barbies and furniture from us too. Most everyone had gotten them Barbie stuff this year, as we had asked for, so they girls would be stocked up. They really hadn't had much besides a couple dolls here and there before then. Kaydence also got her "fairy pig!?" She is such a unique, funny child! She told me a couple months before Christmas that all she wanted was a fairy pig. She stuck to it. Luckily I found an "Olivia pig" dressed up as a fairy on eBay. It's her favorite toy now and cracks me up! James also got loaded up on new Marvel Universe super heroes and villains. I think I sufficiently spoiled him :). He did a good job on me too, ordering the shoes I sent a link of to him, LOL, and he also found me some great vintage photo props at a second-hand shop.
1 year ago


1 comment:
The girls are getting so big! When the heck did kaydence grow up? Lol I Sri pictured her as a baby and in these pictures she's standing and probably walking! So crazy. Looks like you guys had a great Christmas!
Post a Comment