Wednesday, January 30, 2013

FAMILY CHRISTMASES

CHRISTMAS AT MOM AND DAD'S
We've made this great tradition of going over to my parents' house at our leisure on Christmas day.  Whenever we get around to it, we head over in our pajamas and have a lazy day with the kids busy with new toys.  We always pick up Egg Mcmuffins and hot chocolate from McDonalds on the way (a special treat!) and have a whole day of good food.  I think loaded sandwiches on rye bread have inadvertently become tradition for lunch too, plus games and just relaxing.

ENGSTROM CHRISTMAS
Christmas at Grandma Ann's house was nice as usual.  Although, half the family was gone because of the flu!  Jimmy wasn't able to get Christmas Eve off either :(.  Oh well.  The girls got loaded up on Barbie stuff, and I loved giving this blanket to Grandma and Grandpa.

WEBER CHRISTMAS
We hosted the Weber Christmas at our house this year.  I thought it was fun and went well!  We are definitely dwindling in numbers as a group, but not as little girls.  I like buying presents for little girls way better anyway :).

No comments: