So we're definitely loving having our own house! Things have just started to feel settled this past week. I think most of the kinks in the house are out now. Luckily we have a 1 year home warranty, so when our fridge broke we were able to get a new one by just paying the $85 deductible, but we still had to live without a fridge for a week! Just stuff like that has been happening...gratefully nothing major, but we still felt a little 'on edge' for awhile. This last week, Dad came and ran new electrical to our new dryer...it's amazing that that small task was the last piece of the puzzle to make us feel at ease. I guess being able to do laundry in our own house made us feel like it really was our house. Anyway, we are happy with our choice. It's a small house, but nice and feels like home.
1 year ago


1 comment:
Andi - You are a decorating GODDESS!!!! I love how you have painted and put things on the walls and situated your furniture. Very nice!! Love ya girl!
Post a Comment