Wednesday, May 13, 2009

MORE HOUSE PICTURES

Kitchen pic taken from the dining room. It's a nice big open area.

Top of stairs looking into the master bedroom loft.

Living room.

Bathroom is all new and remodeled. The ceramic tile walled bathtub is my favorite.


The backyard...well it's mostly cement but this small area is nice looking.

So my dad inspected "our house" today and it passed! It's a very exciting box for us to check off of our list, so I decided to let myself put up some pics of the inside. The house was gutted and remodeled so we were pretty sure that it was safe and in good condition, but it is still an older house and the remodeler could have cut corners in places that we couldn't see. It was a great blessing that we had my dad though and that he has so much experience with the many facets of houses and their parts. Now it's just up to the bank to assess the house and finalize the loan!!!

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Looks amazing! I love the hardwood floors!

Jamie said...

Beautiful!! I love the open spaces - it's going to be such a great home for you! Oh - and the remodel looks great!! ( I love white painted wood!) Whoohoo!! It's all coming together!