Saturday, August 8, 2020

KAYDENCE'S 10th BIRTHDAY

 Happy 10th birthday to my Kaydence! She's such a thoughtful, studious, loyal, focused and mature girl, I kept forgetting that she wasn't 10 yrs old just yet. She has a big heart for animals, obviously foxes the most! I like to think she's a lot like me, but I know she's better and that's not to my credit. Some people just come that way, and she's that girl. Love you my girl.

Nearly all of Kaydence's gifts were fox themed. I think her favorites were her very realistic bat-eared fox stuffed animal and her giant pillow squishimal fox. She doesn't like cake so she chose her one of her favorite desserts, chocolate silk pie. She got to visit the Gee Funny Farm again and meet their new fox! I'm not sure I'm going to be able to convince her to anything else on her birthday for many years.