Friday, August 9, 2019

THE START OF SUMMER VACATION (JUNE)

Oh, summer vacation. The sweetest time of year. In reality there is still plenty of sibling fighting and even more messes around the house, but I look forward to this time of year with my kids every year. All school year long, I miss the spontaneity we're allowed in the summer. I love that we can be having a conversation at lunchtime about making butter, and I can say, "well, let's make some." Then we do.
Mommy feeling more like a person again.
Kaydence's Lego fox.
Making slime with Gradma Weber :)
Kaydence working on her fox collection.
We picked nearly 50 lbs of strawberries and had them processed by lunch into 11 jams, 4 pies, and 6 gallon-sized bags for the freezer. Pretty much a record time! All those little hands are getting to be actual helpful hands.

No comments: