Easter was nice this year too. I really can't stress enough how much more I am enjoying life without babies and toddlers! Haha. I do miss those little babies sometimes, but I feel like I had adequate years of it. I am enjoying having moments to find myself again in the chaos of raising children
Anyway, the kids had a blast with grandparents and cousins. By bedtime, they all went to sleep quietly and quickly. I had a nice evening with Jimmy. The sun was out enough that I even ended the day with pink cheeks. The candy, ham and homemade carrot cake I think was a large part of the feelings of contentment too.
WEBER EASTER
Weber-side cousins and Grandma. Even though it had been awhile, these kiddos played like they just saw each other the day before. My kids were so excited to see Uncle Billy's kids this year. I like how the laundry came right back out in the background of the last picture after everyone had left, lol.
















No comments:
Post a Comment