Thursday, August 8, 2019

CHRISTMAS 2018

Christmas morning we woke up to a fresh dusting of snow after traveling in clear weather the day before, so the perfect Christmas weather. I didn't take many photos and don't have documentation of being at Grandma Ann's or opening presents at the Kiederlens. 

I remember it feeling like a more peaceful holiday than recent years. Our girls had an "American Girl" Christmas with us. They each got a doll and a couple things to go with. I got the dogs little presents and Drax, straight out of his kennel for the morning, brought his entire gift bag to Jimmy's lap. Obviously he could smell his pig ear treats, but it sure appeared as if he knew exactly what the customs for the event were.

Having Grandma Weber back from Florida and Jimmy's brother from Europe made Weber Christmas a bit more special. Jimmy's sister is always such a great hostess. We all had a nice time. Obviously the time was centered around the children, but they're more fun to watch. It was also the first time we got to use all 8 of our new car's seats!

No comments: