INTRODUCING MISS BROOKLYN...
INTRODUCING MISS KAYDENCE...
Oh, little Miss K. It must be noted that she was extremely happy the rest of the entire night. In this moment, she was worried she would ruin her mascara and wanted it off her eyes. After putting it on her, I had made the mistake of telling her not to rub or touch her eyes (normal thing, I know), and that was too much responsibility for her, sigh. At that point, it was past the time to leave and I couldn't do anything about it, so I snapped a quick picture. The above was the best I got.
Both of the girls did so well! We've taken a break from dance with all the remodeling and oh, having twin babies. We took the dive again this semester, taking turns driving the kids with my parents (Rylee and Bella were in the same classes as Brooke and Kaydence, respectively). It wasn't too bad, but I'm glad for the break now that it's done until February ;).
Anyway. With no bottles or toys to pack, we went along with the twins and my Grandma Gretchen to the recital. The twins LOVED watching it and made no fuss that a pacifier or coloring app on the phone couldn't fix. Brooklyn and Kaydence were just beaming with pride and accomplishment, and can I say, they were the very most beautiful (not that that matters)?!


No comments:
Post a Comment