Sunday, November 22, 2015

DADDY'S BIRTHDAY

On Jimmy's birthday, he took off of work, I finished school in the morning with the girls, and then we all went to the Children's Museum.  It was pretty empty, so the kids got a bit of free reign. Someone may have pressed the emergency button in the elevator (can we go anywhere? lol).  But hey, I was just glad that one of my kids, while playing with the anatomically correct baby dolls, didn't scream out that they had penises.  I must have done something right in my parenting for them to think that was no big deal (Whew!).  The top level was a garden with chickens and such.  The girls weren't too impressed with that, but I could see how it would be really cool for city kids.

The best part of the day was going home to eat dinner, then make a giant banana split for all of us to share.  Happy birthday my main man! I feel like we are unexpectedly and a bit painfully aware of each passing year now that we're getting past 30 :).

No comments: