My birthday was a good year to reflect, being a decade mark and all. A good friend told me this weekend that I was 30 and all my dreams had come true. I do feel very blessed. A mixture of wise choices, luck, supportive family and great blessings from Heavenly Father have gotten us here. I'm grateful for a husband that I love so freely and still enjoy on almost a daily basis in a very deep way. If we can keep that relationship strong, I know even more of my dreams can come true. Some of which for the next decade are adopting a sibling group of 2, getting my Master's degree in Math, and traveling out of this country with Jimmy and in the country with my children. Sometimes I do worry that one day something tragic will happen to change everything, or that I'll wake up to find it was all a big joke. There are days I believe that's a bad way to think, but other times, I think that makes me reflective and thankful more often than otherwise. Here's to my 30s!!
1 year ago








No comments:
Post a Comment