Scarlett
Parker singing "Let It Go"
Honestly, I expected the twins to be much less demanding by this age than they are. They are the neediest as babies of all my children, and there's two of them! It is slowly getting better but slowly. Parker is super attached to me. All the others have been okay with their dad, but not little Miss P. Anyway, my point is that many days, I go to bed at night not knowing how I can crawl out of bed the next day and do it all again. I don't say that to be dramatic, but it's just the way it is now. I know this stage will pass. Other days though, I look around and it's beautiful. There are days that come together....everyone has gotten enough sleep, no one is sick, or no one has too high of expectations of our current activity....and it heals all the woes of yesterday. This was one of those days.
I blame the sunshine and dandelions.


1 comment:
Attached kids?! Haha, every single one of my kids. I thought it was normal till I left my bubble! I understand your pain! You're doing such an amazing job though! Love the last picture of you and your girls!!!!
Post a Comment