Thursday, January 15, 2015

CHRISTMAS

 We made this awesome train table for around $55 minus the tracks and the storage baskets underneath for the twins for Christmas.  I'm in LOVE with it!  All the kids play with it almost everyday.  I bought a coffee table from IKEA, some green felt and some fancy edging.  Put it all together with some nails and sawing...Presto!  Jimmy even nailed and screwed down the track, so I don't have to clean it up everyday!  What did we do before Pinterest!?

WEBER FAMILY CHRISTMAS
We hosted the Weber Christmas this year.  There aren't too many "Webers" in this area anymore, but it was great to see everyone.  There are a lot of little girls on that side of the family too.  It makes gift buying easy :)

KIEDERLEN-SIDE CHRISTMAS
 Parker
 Brooke waiting for presents without complaint while watching everyone open ;)
 Parker
 Kaydence
Scarlett

 Jimmy couldn't get off of work this year, but we always do Christmas Eve at my Dad's Mom's house.  Everyone brings snacks and hors d'oeuvres, so we just relax, eat and open presents.  Poor Parker got sick and puked in the car on the drive down, and I drove away with the plate of deviled eggs on my car.  Later that night Scarlett fell off the couch onto her head on a Monster High doll shoe and had a good sized goose-egg on her forehead.  Ha, it was not my day and thank goodness I had an auntie helper with me, but it still turned out to be such a nice time!  It amazes me that after four kids, how little catastrophes can often just bounce right off me.  The lessons I learn in caring for all these little girls are priceless.  I could use my 20 year old pre-baby body back, but it's not worth the experience, maturity and selflessness I have gained.  I really mean that too!  That means a lot because I miss those perky boobies and my tight skinned belly real bad!

CHRISTMAS DAY
 Parker
This was a nice Christmas.  Everyone was loaded with some pretty great loot!  It was so cute, maybe a bit crazy, to have the twins in on the fun and excitement this year, and can I just say, I love my matching stockings.  I pre-bought those when Brooke was just a baby on clearance!  I know they are nothing special; I think I just love having four kids.  I feel like a real family now or something.  Weirdo. I did have to take off an "E" for the Everett we were planning on someday that we never got  ;) and had a friend embroider an "S" for Scarlett instead.

No comments: