Tuesday, November 18, 2014

THIS FALL...

 Scarlett is the house daredevil!  She reminds me a lot of Brooklyn (physically active and having strong emotions), but Brooke has always had a dislike for new things/change and some degree of caution.  Scarlett, not so much!  My money is on her to be the first to break a bone.
 This is my new favorite picture.  Scarlett (far); Kaydence (middle); Parker (near).
Scarlett
Parker
The big girls got some Halloween money, so Daddy took them out on an adventure one Saturday that the house was actually not being worked on.  Lucky girls, that's a rare treat around here!
 Parker
The babies are allergic to EGGS!  Poor things!  This is Scarlett's face all swollen.  They had a milk sensitivity too, but I tried again this month (they are just about 15 months now), and they seem to be tolerating it just fine.  Hallelujah, because soy milk and formula was breaking the bank!!  So I'm glad the milk thing is out of the picture, but the eggs....no eggs!  Brooke and Kaydence remind me at least every other day.  Thanks guys, but I remember! Ha!  It freaked them out the night of the reaction.  Egg allergy is something they will likely outgrow by 5 yrs old.  The doctor said that I can try again to give eggs around 18 months if I want to, but I'll probably push it out until 2 yrs old.  The small amount of egg in baked goods doesn't seem to bother them, but they have eczema like no tomorrow, so I'm not sure that that is completely true.  It could be unrelated, too.  We just haven't been giving them eggs alone, egg noodles, crepes or other high-egg pastries.
They are such good friends.  It is adorable.  A few more months and they are at my absolute favorite age! (Parker; Scarlett)
 We almost have the babies hooked on TV.  If you give them a snack and a book, they will definitely sit there for 20 minutes or so :).
(Parker; Scarlett; Brooke; Kaydence)
Parker
Oh my gosh, my biggest complaint (it's not very big in reality ;)) is the twins getting in the laundry!  All day long, dirty clothes, clean clothes, folded clothes, it doesn't matter!  AH!
(Scarlett; Parker)

No comments: