Scarlett
Parker
We thought the process of painting pumpkins this year might be less chaotic/stressful with the babies than carving. We were right! The girls had fun, there were no sharp utensils, and it turned out that the paint was in fact nontoxic (good thing we looked AFTER the babies had sucked on a paintbrush or two....yikes)! Brooke was there; I just didn't find it appropriate to put her on the blog without a shirt on. That girl is going to be seven soon. What!?
This girl. Kaydence was Frankie from Monster High.
Parker.
Brooklyn wanted to be Mulan, but it kind of evolved into a geisha.
Parker; Scarlett
Lol, this sequence of pictures cracks me up! Four children in a photo all smiling only happens once in a blue moon. I'm glad I had the big camera out to capture the imperfect adorableness though!
Our Mazda was rear-ended a few days before this, so I didn't know if we would have a vehicle that could fit all the children on actual Halloween. We ended up just going into town to do trick-or-treating on the Sunday before (you know how all towns are different). It ended up being a 68 degree day. It was awesome!! The trick-or-treating was decent enough; the kids don't know any difference. I ended up not being disappointed to miss out on the trick-or-treating a few days later on the actual holiday in a different town with all the aunts and cousin because it was below freezing then!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)


No comments:
Post a Comment