Wednesday, July 16, 2014

4TH OF JULY

(Scarlett)
(Parker; Scarlett)
We had beautiful weather this 4th of July.  It seemed foreboding to participate in any activities because let's face it, doing anything and taking the babies with is a lot of work.  The girls didn't get to do any 4th of July stuff last year since we were moving and I was on bedrest, so I felt obligated.  The parade was nice, and the babies were fine and seemed to enjoy all the loud chaos.  The only problem we had was Kaydence getting sprayed by water (not the child to spray with water old guy with a watergun, thanks!).  That night we opted not to go to fireworks, but bought our own and did some in the driveway after the babies went to sleep.  The big girls are still even unsure of fireworks and were scared of even the ones we bought, so hallelujah that we didn't go to the big show.  Anyway, I think the kids had fun; I was tired.  I'm happy with the cute pictures though!

No comments: