Monday, June 23, 2014

9 MONTHS

(Scarlett)
 Can you tell big changes happened this month!?  I knew it was going to happen all of a sudden one day.  These babies went from sitting on their bums not doing much of anything to crawling, standing up, stepping along furniture and getting into EVERYTHING in just a few days.  Of course it's super easy to handle because our house is all the way baby proofed and not under construction.  Of course, ha!  AHHH!  Scarlett started the first week she turned 9 months and Parker followed two weeks later.  Parker crawls in a funny way; I need to get a video.  I have to say though, they are trouble and a ton more work lately, but I do LOVE to see them exploring, learning and finding more contentedness with life and their new found abilities.
 Scarlett -- Parker
 For whatever reason, my children have been into taking their clothes off...like excessively.  We were playing outside and I turned around to naked girls on the trampoline.  I was mean and told them they had to keep their underwear on.  Such a mean mom I am they said!
 Parker, lol
 OMGosh, Scarlett :)
 This progression is of Scarlett.  I haven't gotten any of Parker moving around yet.  She's right below.
 Brooklyn
 HA, Jimmy and I had a competition doing this with a puzzle when Brooke was a baby.  I won again!
 Kaydence and "Hulk-y"
 A doe actually jumped into the side of the Mazda while Jimmy was driving home from getting us a late night snack.  Just $4000 worth of damage and two weeks later, we got the van back and only paid $350.  Normal, I know, but I love insurance and it's actually our first claim ever in our marriage and for each of us.  Let's not hope for any more of that though.
 I don't know why I like this picture.  I'm mid-yawn/half smile and in pajamas, it's blurry and the babies are watching one of their sisters doing something loud and obnoxious.  Maybe it's just a good representation of my life.  Notice that watch on my wrist...I never have worn a watch ever and it's my new constant best friend.  Awesome tool for a mom with lots of kids on a schedule and not enough hands or presence of mind to always have her phone around her.
Jimmy texted me this while I was grocery shopping.  Apparently Muno and Toodee were babysitting my baby instead of Daddy, lol.  They do love "Yo Gabba Gabba."  You just have to say it and they both start dancing.  I need to get that on video too.  Here is a video below of the babies.  It's a good representation of the difference between the babies.  Parker is my hesitent, laidback, but friendly introvert, while Scarlett is my crazy, unpredictable, fun-loving but over-emotional extrovert! Parker is in the white shirt knocking down the tower and Scarlett is clapping.



No comments: