Monday, March 3, 2014

SCARLETT'S BLESSING

This month it was Scarlett's turn for her blessing.  It was the same idea as Parker's blessing and kept low-key.  She did great and was so darn cute in that bonnet.  Haha, what an adorable little baby!  I can't look at those pictures without giggling.  We love this little girl.  She makes herself known a lot more than little Parker.  Scarlett is always needing to be entertained or have something to do while Parker can sit and rest for a bit.  Scarlett though is more likely to light up and give the happiest little smile.  She's always squealing and making noises of some kind.  We have labeled her as "she feels her emotions strongly" on either end of the spectrum.  She's my better sleeper though, so she gets mad props for that!  I loved her blessing too; the words were simple but strong.  This little one may have been "extra" coming into the world but she will be great,
I can just feel it.  

No comments: