Scarlett/Parker
So it turns out that these two cuties are in fact identical!! We received the DNA results just a couple of weeks ago. I know they look exactly alike in these pictures, but in person, I really think you can tell the difference. Scarlett's (Baby B) head was really formed differently than Parker's head because she had less space or at least, awkward space. Parker was always head down and near my cervix where a singleton would likely develop....Scarlett was always shoved up in my ribs or somewhere until the end (if you remember, she was the baby we could never get face pictures of during ultrasounds!). In the pictures above in the blankets, Parker is on your left and Scarlett on the right. Her forehead is slightly longer and her eyes always look a little bit more open.
Scarlett/Parker
This picture is the story of my life, Lol.
Here's a cute video of the big girls playing peek-a-boo with the twins...
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10152026725613871&l=37327861001102185
Nothing is really new with the babies during their 5th months. They are rolling more and are better supported sitters. We tried to introduce food a few days before they turned 6 months and they acted like we were murdering them, so we are putting that off for another month. Brooklyn did the same thing and didn't really eat anything but breastmilk until she was 7/8 months old. I guess not everybody can be as easy as Kaydence baby (miss that baby girl)! Kaydence is not always an easy 3 year old though ;). I have started supplementing one bottle every other day for the twins now that they are 6 months. I need a break especially since they aren't taking to food. It is really hard to stay on top of my milk supply (drinking water like a crazy person), so that gives me a catch up moment, but I can't do it everyday because I don't want my milk supply to go down. I lie a little bit though, the babies are still taking half formula and half breastmilk bottles because they acted like we were killing them the first time I tried to give them formula a couple of weeks ago too, oy vey! Anyway, we are just trudging along, loving our girls and trying to get through this remodel and this semester with some level of sanity!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)



No comments:
Post a Comment