Monday, February 10, 2014

BROOKLYN TURNS 6!!

I have a six year old.  I have a six year old.  Let me repeat, I have a six year old!  I feel bad for Brooke and her fifth year of life.  She went through a lot for a little girl who had such a balanced, familiar life with a Mom who was very much on top of everything.  Things got turned upside down, way upside down.  It's all coming back slowly, but things still feel crazy most of the time.  She's making new friends though.  She still complains about school (A LOT), but she's doing very well at it.  She can be the most helpful little thing sometimes, annnnd sometimes not.  I've really come to enjoy some of her unique personality traits.  I could do without her very active nature, lol, but I love that she is such an open, carefree, creative individual who can be so thoughtful when she chooses.  I'm really looking forward to summer time when the house is finished, Jimmy has graduated, kindergarten is done, and the babies are almost one.  I want to give much more "unstressed mom time" to this beautiful girl of mine! 

No comments: