Scarlett (turquoise); Parker (purple)
It actually hasn't been as crazy as one would think with newborn twins. What puts it over the edge sometimes you ask? Homeschooling Brooke and that starting just 6 days after my c-section. Don't forget that we're completely remodeling the new house, an office for Jimmy and living in a bit of unfinished house chaos (someday I'll get pics up of the house progress and our land :)). I feel like I'm starting to come out breathing on the other side now though. Usually I can find an hour everyday now to do something besides something for the children, things like vacuum or call the insurance. These things make me feel more like a normal functioning person and help me feel more fulfilled in my days. Maybe some time in the near future I might do something like, I don't know, scrapbook. Lol. There are times, from sheer exhaustion, I freak out a little...usually when Jimmy wakes me up from falling asleep on the couch with both babies around 11 pm (me having fallen asleep about 8:30). This isn't really a new thing though...I.don't.wake.up.well. normally, let alone waking up to have to crawl into bed after a long day only to nurse, change, etc two screaming babies. Other than that though, I have to say, it has been a whirlwind of bliss. I love Parker and Scarlett so much, and found it much easier to stretch my heart around all my little ones this time around. Brooklyn has finally adjusted to all the change this year and seems to be settling in (I think it's been a whole week since she made me want to pull my hair out :)). Poor Kaydence still has a hard time which presents itself with whining. I am finding that catching her just a couple of times a day to hold her and tell her I love her helps a lot. My poor middle child!
So above is a picture from the twins' newborn shoot I did. I'm too lazy to upload all the rest, so visit my photography blog here...
Other than those, I haven't taken much of any pictures. Here's all I've got. Like I said, I'm just coming up for air and will be more on top of things now.
Scarlett (blue); Parker (pink)
Parker
Scarlett


No comments:
Post a Comment