Baby A's 3D face with her arm across.
Baby A profile.
More Baby A 3D face...she looks like one of ours and definitely has her Daddy's full lips.
Baby A's belly to the right and her legs crossed below her belly to the left.
And this stinker, Baby B, always likes to keep her face cuddled up against something in a way they can't get a 3D image. This is the back/side of her head.
Here's her ear and her hand wrapped up by her neck.
Baby B's legs and Baby A's head...poor squished babies!
Baby B's 3D feet instead since they couldn't get her face.
The babies are 2 lbs something each now, and my cervix and fluids are measuring well still. Contractions are considered normal at this point with twins (my uterus is measuring fullterm size for a singleton). I had some pretty strong sudden ones start a few weeks ago on a day I wasn't doing much of anything though, so I've been given the "don't do anything" orders. So I try to drink about a gallon of liquids a day and don't do anything....no stairs, no lifting, no bending, no squatting, etc are some of what the doctor said. It makes me anxious some days sitting around, but sometimes just getting up to take a shower makes me start decent contractions, so I know it's not a joke for me to take my light bed rest seriously. I want these babies in there until 37 weeks! I don't want NICU babies and I want them strong enough to nurse right from the start, so I sit, and sit, and sit :). Thanks goodness for my mom; the poor thing is doing 2 women's jobs at a crazy time for our family. Remember we're moving!! They closed on their house yesterday and have been living with us for about a week and a half now. We close on our new house at the end of this month. I've been so grateful for everything that family and friends have done for us in these last few weeks. It means a lot! Bringing us meals, cleaning the house, coming to visit, taking the kids out, etc...Amazing! Thank you.










No comments:
Post a Comment