I just love these pictures of Kaydence! She's been waiting for her birthday for awhile now and had a hard time not being sad through Brooke and Bella's birthdays. I had wanted to make it a big extra special party for her, but that just didn't happen with everything going on. I still wanted her to have a great cake though. We actually did her party right before my baby shower and just shared the same color theme for balloons and tableware. Anyway, my kiddos have been dealing with a lot of adjustments lately, so it was extra great to see her feel so special and be so happy. Her actual birthday is tomorrow. Jimmy has off of work and hopefully the weather is nice so he can take her to do a bunch of fun things. I'll still forever miss my sweet baby Kaydence especially when she's throwing her toddler fits :).
1 year ago


No comments:
Post a Comment