So today started with these boxes (how fun, right?!)...
Then we got to see these precious babes at 9:15 am. Everything was perfect, and man, they were bouncing around with being pushed on so much! They needed to get 80 images of particular things on EACH baby...holy cow.....kidneys, veins, arteries, heart valves, femurs, brain ventricles, etc! I don't remember it being that much stuff with the girls. It probably was, but make that double and it took a looonnng time. They were able to find and picture everything they needed except one major vein on Baby A that they will try for a better view of next time (no big deal since I get ultrasounds every visit now!). Yay! Each baby weighed just under a pound and had a 140ish bpm heart-rate. Both of us couldn't help but grin and giggle the whole time. It was so surreal to see them both in there! It definitely feels real now.
Above is Baby A's 3-D face with the umbilical cord right next to the cheek on the right.
Then we have the back full body of Baby A.
Above now is Baby B, this is its hands with its mouth and nose peeking out in the middle. We didn't get a good 3-D shot of this one's face like Baby A. They looked pretty similar though when we watched them in person.
Full body Baby B.
Then we came home and revealed to the girls what their new siblings were...
As you can see, there was NO disappointment in there being no brother in there! They are still running around the house thrilled with excitement telling us all the things we should name them. Lol, what do we name them!? Two girl names, eesh, I don't know! The relief we feel in things going great for the babies is priceless. James may slightly mourn the fact that he will never have a little man of his own unless we adopt, but he says, "well, I can't blame this on anyone else but myself." He apparently has strong girl sperm! Now we just can't wait to meet them and get them here safe!






6 comments:
I LOVE this! So much fun! And super exciting to have twin girls!! No the fun begins with twin girl shopping!! Yay!!
Alyssa
Two more granddaughters, YES!
LOVE IT. Congratulations!
Love you guys. xoxoxox
I'm so so glad you messaged your blog address on fb. I lost them all when google took reader away. sooo happy you're having more girls. what a FUN way to announce
Poor Matt, Nick and Jimmy...or should I express how lucky there are to have such an abundance of strong beautiful women in their lives. Congrats I am so happy to hear they both are doing great what a blessing it is to have the technology to ease your minds. Congrats on the twin girls!!!!
SO cool - all of it!
SO cool - all of it!
-Judd
Post a Comment