Sorry this picture is terrible quality off of my phone. I'm not a big take-pictures-of-my-belly-pregnant kind of girl, so this was just a last minute reaction to seeing the size of my belly after an overnight growth spurt. Here it is at 19 weeks (at least halfway through!), and yes, one day I'll be really really really sore, then the next morning reveals a significantly larger belly. It seems to do that about once a week. No stretchmarks yet; is there any hope with twins?? I hope so. Kind of a vain worry (I know), but I didn't get them with the girls and was hoping to stay that way. Don't us women sacrifice enough in our bodies having babies!? Geez! I should have taken the picture more from the side instead of a kind of side/front angle. Better luck next time...if there is a next time :). I'm curious how big I'm measuring compared to a singleton pregnancy. We'll see at the doctor's in two days. For some comparison though, the picture below is of me pregnant with Brooklyn at 24 weeks (I'm definitely bigger than that especially since I'm 20 1/2 weeks as of today!). They say twin pregnancies run about 6-8 weeks measurement-wise larger than a normal pregnancy. I'm guessing I'm measuring about 28 weeks. So I got to go pretty much right from puking and being nauseous to feeling like I'm in my 3rd trimester and huge! At least I really know this time around, that no matter what we sacrifice or go through, these babies are sooooo worth it! And I've always said, having one miserable pregnancy but getting two babies out of it, is DEFINITELY better than having to be pregnant twice! Amen!
1 year ago

.jpg)


No comments:
Post a Comment