Thursday, December 6, 2012

CHRISTMAS CARD VISITORS

For those of you that got our Christmas card and don't regularly read our blog, here's a little update.  This year actually had no major events!  Whew!  James continued his schooling and will have his degree next year, but will continue on for more schooling (so that's not really an end :)).  He continues to work at Grainger.  I was doing daycare in our home to help fund a new house, but quit this summer because it was too much on our family.  I still watch one little girl here and there, but it is very little commitment.  I decided to pursue my photography hobby more.  It has been a great experience!  Here is my website....

Brooklyn and Kaydence have been growing like weeds.  They are smart, funny, little girls full of joy and personality.  We very much enjoy them!  I can't believe they will turn 5 and 3 next year!  We also put our house on the market just recently.  We are hoping to get a buyer in the spring and upgrade to a house with more space.  That's about it.  We're healthy and happy!  Feel free to read as much of my blog as you would like; if you get to the bottom and still want to read more, there is a link in the lower right that says "older posts" that will take you to more posts.  I doubt we are that interesting though!  We wish you all a Very Merry Christmas and hope that your life is filled with peace and happiness too during this reflective time of our Savior and all year!!

No comments: