Monday, December 3, 2012

OUR LITTLE READER

Okay, so don't judge the terrible plot in this book (Lol, that's those starter books for ya!).  I feel a little bad because I know Brooke was ready to do this way sooner, but it got put off when I was doing daycare.  Anyway, I wanted a reader by 3, but I got one at 4!  She's been working hard the last few months and LOVES it.  It has been a fun process to do together.  For stuff like this, I'm so glad that I have a blog.  I hate those parents that haven't realized that their kid isn't any more special than anyone else and "blah blah blahs" about it all day on Facebook!  So it's nice to have this forum so I can still share things with close family and friends where I don't sound like I'm bragging; we are just SO proud of her!

No comments: