Friday, March 2, 2012

SUPER HERO B-DAY PARTY

I know I'm not posting enough pictures to give this party credit, but I'm crunched on time right now. It was a great party...Avengers theme/mostly Captain America. Brooke says she is Captain America's wife! Considering our limited time and funds (i.e. putting money on the mortgage like crazy) right now, I knew we weren't going to pull off a huge party, but I wanted to do something really special for her. Everyone wore super hero outfits and we had some great decorations! She will remember it forever for sure!

On a quick side-note: Speaking of not having time right now....holy moly Batman! Between daycare and Jimmy taking 10 credits this semester, I could quit life some weeks! I'm not sure I've ever pushed myself so hard even in college working near full-time as a CNA and taking 16-17 credits a semester. It's been stressful, but we're adjusting......adjusting as in learning to let a lot of things go and being extra careful with all that stress boiled up -- it's easy to start arguments or be grouchy. School and daycare have an end in sight though and that makes it easier to deal with. I feel spring around the corner too; that ALWAYS brightens things up!

No comments: