
Brooke differentiates infants and 1 year olds by calling them little babies or big babies. So she's always talking about how when she was a big baby like Kaydence, she did such and such. It makes me laugh and took me a couple times to get what she was saying, Lol. Anyway, here are some random cuties of my current big baby. This age (about 18 months) has several annoying things about it, but SO much cuteness. Sometimes I just want to kiss her face off! She sure knows hows to get into trouble and throw quite the embarrassing tantrum though, but I find that much less challenging this time around. It's generally easy to fix Kaydence's problem or get her interested in something else; I'm finding it much harder to deal with Brooke's almost 4 year old emotions and feelings that I can't always fix :(. The top and bottom pictures are of her saying "cheese" and the middle two are a couple of her favorite things....the car (don't ask me??...she likes to kiss it) and Brobee from "Yo Gabba Gabba." She sleeps without a peep as long as she has her Brobee to cuddle. I think he might turn into one of those stuffed animals that is dirty and unrecognizable being carried around still by a 5 year old. Yeah, I definitely peg Kaydence for one of those kids. Haha, I love her.


1 comment:
The girls have the sweetest smiles, They are so cute in these pictures. XOX
Post a Comment