
I couldn't add a post of just Kaydence. All of sudden Brooke just seems like a 4 year old. She is having a hard time adjusting to sharing her house and mom with the daycare kids, but she also has loads of fun with them building forts and causing raucous that she never did on her own. I feel for her some days though; on those days we talk about why Mommy watches kids...money, a new house possibly right by Grandma and Grandpa Kiederlen...all of that makes her very excited (a lot because she knows that she gets a cat and a new baby brother or sister when we get a new house). Otherwise she is good. She has been sleeping in her bed all night more often (yes, that stopped awhile ago when we switched her to a toddler bed). She is working on reading "sight" words right now and lots of phonics. She can write her name and loves to draw people (now they actually have eyeballs and noses and things they were always missing :)). Like I've always said, she's her father's daughter for sure...funny, full of imagination, and active...active...active!


No comments:
Post a Comment