Sunday, May 15, 2011

APOLLO'S 2ND BIRTHDAY



This was a fun day. We decided to be unwise for a day (you've got to do it once in awhile!) and spend some unexpected extra money on something of no value...seeing a movie in a movie theatre! The prices of movies theatres nowadays....eesh.

We ended up going to see "Rio," and it was really cute. Brooke's and my favorite part was at the end when Blue finally flew for the first time to save Jewel. We concluded that that must be the part that appeals to girls because Daddy thought some other part was the best, Lol. We swung by Wendy's to eat on the way home, and then celebrated Apollo's birthday quick before the girls went to bed. It was a peaceful family day. I feel like such a weenie, but I sometimes in those moments together, cuddling all together and laughing in the movie theater as Kaydence keeps making us give her kisses on the lips that last way too long, I could just burst into tears. All the things we always think will make us happy don't; I have found more joy than my heart can hold in just those simple moments with my funny hubby and sweet girls.

1 comment:

Allison said...

We love going to the movies. Jess and I will usually go on Mondays (his day off) when the kids are in school. All movies are $5 mon-thurs so its not too pricey and we never get food cuz momma has a BIG purse ;) Glad you enjoyed the movie.