Thursday, March 31, 2011

MARCH AND THE SICKIES






March was filled with cold after cold after fever after snot, snot, snot, and then an ear infection! I'm surprised I even thought to take pictures here and there. These are just a few randoms. Kaydence is into EVERYTHING....standing up and taking steps along furniture or with her push-along walker. She's devoured every table food I've given her; last night she cried because I wasn't putting more green beans on her tray fast enough. No one can eat anything without her coming to investigate and then cry if you don't share. She also LOVES to be naked (as seen above :)).

Brooklyn has been a little jealous of Kaydence getting extra attention lately because she is starting to move and do new cute things (like wave bye-bye), but it will pass. I've read before that older siblings go through their worst jealously a little after the baby comes home and then again when they start crawling/walking. We've been working more on her ABC's lately. She has a "letter of the day" each day, and we work on some worksheets and learn the sound of whatever letter. It's something we do together just me and her. It makes her feel special and gives her a chance for praise. I'm excited for her to get her Easter presents because I bought her some Dora "school books." She's also turning into quite the little jokester...I wonder who she got that from?

Anyway, there's an update. Nothing too exciting, but
that's how I like it!

No comments: