Monday, March 14, 2011

INTRODUCING BABY CAILIN






My best friend, Jennifer, had her baby girl Cailin Emi two weeks ago. I offered to take her pictures for free since she's my best friend and all (something I've decided not to do for anyone except my mom anymore). I had to post these because newborn pictures are my favorite, plus she is beautiful. When we get a bigger house, I have decided to open a photography studio in the front of the house that specializes in newborns and babies 1 year and younger and probably senior pictures too. I haven't decided everything and still need a lot more expensive equipment, but it's my dream.

1 comment:

GRAMMY said...

These pictures are beautiful, Andi. I'll sign up for a senior picture. What a great idea to open a studio in your home. Babies and seniors are very special people. Have you thought about special needs children?

XOX