So the kids both woke up early on Sunday morning. Jimmy and I were trying to catch some extra zzzz's on the couch while they played on the floor with some toys and morning cartoons. We woke up to Kaydence in the kitchen pulling papers and magnets off of the fridge. We knew that she could kind of crawl (a wobbly couple movements), but apparently she woke up that day and could crawl across the room. 3 days later and she's a super crawler, forcing me to be baby-proofed again. She loves to go into the bathroom and try to get Brooke's potty chair....gross. Anyway, it's fun to watch her explore and get so excited over all these new things she can get to.
I also had to throw in a picture of her eating cheerios...she loves those too :).


1 comment:
WOW Andi, she's growing fast. Walking isn't far in the future! She's always smiling...so happy. You are such a good mom. You can't help but have happy girls. I'm grateful all my daughters have been wonderful mothers. I'm a blessed mom, grandma & ggrandma. xox
Post a Comment