Kaydence Irene Weber arrived in our world at 8:43 p.m. on June 17, 2010. She weighed 6 lbs 12 oz and was 19 inches long. It was a beautiful experience getting a natural birth without complications this time around. James and I were balling our eyes out; it will just always be one of favorite memories and was everything I hoped it would be. I thought maybe the experience of having a child would be less special with the second one, but it has been just as wonderful. We've felt overwhelmed with love for our new little girl. I think the big difference with the second child is that you have no apprehension about their care or what to do with them. It's just been a relaxing easy day with
our two girls.


3 comments:
I am so glad she is here and that it was such a wonderful experience! I love you guys and can't wait to meet my new niece!
I'm so happy that her delivery went well! What a relief!! She is a beautiful baby Andi! Just wish I were there to hold her! Love you guys♥
Congratulations Weber Family!! Im so glad to hear everything went well. She is beautiful! Can't wait to see more pictures.
Post a Comment