Saturday, March 20, 2010

ULTRASOUND PICTURES


I felt bad realizing that I hadn't even put up ultrasound pictures of our baby. I have to admit that a lot of things just aren't as exciting once you've done them already...poor baby girl! So these are back when I was 20 weeks (I'm 27 wks now). The 3-D ones didn't turn out that great because she wasn't in the best position, so I didn't even bother putting them up. This picture is my favorite with her hand and little face profile. All we have to compare her to is Brooke and she definitely looks different, especially her nose. Below is Brooke's ultrasound picture at about the same time in pregnancy. This baby girl's nose seems more flat and her forehead is less pronounced than Brooke's. Her lips also don't seem as big as Brooke's. Maybe this girl will look a little like me, instead of completely like her Daddy like Brooke does!

Anyway, I went to the doctor again this week and she is still healthy and strong. My uterus is measuring a week or two bigger than I am pregnant, so maybe we won't have a little tiny peanut of an infant this time. I'm excited to see if we'll get a blonde or brunette this time and if she'll be a chubby baby or a skinny-mini like Brooke. All I know is that she'll have blue eyes. Jimmy and I were joking around the other day saying that she could come out
bigger than Brooke is now.


3 comments:

Allison said...

She is little but so adorable and baby #2 will be no exception! (says the proud auntie :)

Tiffany said...

How fun! I love ultrasound pictures. Sorry your 3D ones didnt turn out well! Im really excited for you- we're thinking about joining the pregnancy boat soon here too... Send you're ability to have girls my way! :)

Bruce and Emily said...

She already looks like Brooke! So cute!