Friday, March 19, 2010

DON'T BUY THIS BABY CLOTHES!! (i'm serious)

So, Mom and I have been going through baby clothes lately, and all I have to say is....DO NOT buy this child in my belly any clothes!!! I know she's a girl and it's fun, but I'm serious, nothing (no matter how cute it is!). She's getting Brooke's hand-me-downs, Mom's girls' hand-me-downs, and my Aunt Melissa's girl's hand-me-downs! I call them hand-me-downs, but they should have a different name...like barely used or worn once hand-me-downs. It will be a waste of money for you. I don't even expect gifts for my second child, but if you have a great desire to, please visit my registry at Target: http://www.target.com/registry/baby/1C4R2IP024QA3. I wasn't going to make a registry (it felt a little tacky), but I knew family and grandparents still like to buy things even for second babies :) and I wanted you to know what we needed. Anyway, there is nothing even over $15 on the list except a bathtub which is $20. It's just stuff like crib pads, diapers, lotion, bottles, etc...not very much and nothing cute and exciting, BUT I racked my brain for stuff we could use so
no money would be wasted on clothes!

1 comment:

Allison said...

I just died a little inside... you know that right?