I had to take a picture of Brooke's curtain, since she makes a point to show it to everyone who comes to her room. I think she's amazed that it has the same animals that are on her bed.
Our room is loft style (a.k.a. it doesn't have a door) and is fine because we'll only have little children in this house anyway. It's an awkward space to take pictures so I apologize that there is 4 of them...I know they're not that exciting!
The bathroom...once again awkward space to take pictures. I'm debating painting the bathroom the light blue in the carpet and shower curtain...any thoughts?
Great pics Andi! You have done a great job decorating. I think the bathroom would look good blue. The color that is in there now is good too though. Might be easier to change your decor if you kept it tan. Hmmm...
"I'm pretty sure there's a lot more to life than being really, really, ridiculously good looking. And I plan on finding out what that is!" Derek Zoolander
1 comment:
Great pics Andi! You have done a great job decorating. I think the bathroom would look good blue. The color that is in there now is good too though. Might be easier to change your decor if you kept it tan. Hmmm...
Post a Comment