Sunday, July 19, 2009

PLAYTIME




I've been so busy with dealing with the house and other things, I realized I hadn't taken a picture of Brooklyn in about 2 months!!! She's learning and changing so much right now....new words almost everyday and copying grown-up things. She's obsessed with trying to unlock our doors with her play keys. As you can see in the pics, she likes to give her babies baths in her play sink (she puts them to bed at night too - super cute!!). She has a play wash machine too that I gave her some of her less cute outfits to put in and pretend wash...she thinks it's the funniest thing to put them on over her clothes as you can see her sporting shorts over her pants in the last pic. We are all adjusting well to the new house. Brooklyn says bye-bye to pictures she sees of the girls or my parents, which is kind of sad, but at least they're not far away. Honestly the dog has been having the hardest time which makes her really annoying!!! I'll get finished pictures of the house up this week. I keep forgetting to take pics right in the morning when everything is still clean, lol! Anyway, we've been having a lot of fun with Brooke lately. It just seems like she went from a baby to a toddler in these last few weeks. It makes me sad, but she's just so darn cute right now, I can't help love it!

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Oh my heck she has gotten so big. Its so fun watching them girl. I thinks its awesome she loves washing clothes.

Jamie said...

What a cutie!! Her little playhouse is so cute - and with the doll in the sink - priceless!!