Wednesday, January 7, 2009

RONNA'S WEDDING

We all trucked it out to southwestern Wisconsin for my Aunt's wedding a few weeks ago. I was a bridesmaid so it was a two-day affair with rehearsal dinner, pictures, and all. Brooke spent her first night in a hotel and yes, Mommy was very paranoid about letting her baby sleep on a nasty hotel bed (it was actually a decent hotel, but still...it grosses me out). Anyway long story short, the wedding was nice. Brooklyn stole the show playing peek-a-boo during the ceremony and was actually extremely outgoing and friendly towards strangers which is a big leap for her. She looked so pretty all dressed up...and it is true, if that dress looks familiar...it was the dress one of my little sisters wore to my wedding. That was weird to me...is it weird?

5 comments:

Allison said...

Not weird at all and it looks so cute on her :) You are so fuuny! See you later -- AL

Katie said...

Brooke is SO adorable and NO it isn't weird that your sisters and daughter are close in age! They will be friends and family! That is awesome:)

Tiffany said...

That is such a beautiful picture of Brooke. Her eyes are gorgeous. I know what you mean about hotel beds... we got a crib from the hotel and it was metal.. painted white... probably lead or something. I wrapped the thing in our clothes and his blankets ;)

Jessica said...

Andrea! Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I have loved checking up on your blog! What a darling family you have! I am so glad you're doing so well! And, I'm so glad you have tons of links to old friends' blogs! I have had a fantastic time catching up on tons of news! :) Good to hear from you!

Allison said...

I am in love with your new header and background!! Did you do it yourself or use one from somewhere? I have downloaded pre-made headers before from Cutest Blog on The Block but I still can't get my pics inserted. I am so bad when it comes to that stuff!!
can't wait to see you guys Sunday :) Is Brooklyn's actual birthday on the 2nd? So lame that I have to ask that!