So, as you can see...Brooklyn looked mostly confused/concerned about the whole cake thing. Her party was a lot of fun and besides being really scared of Jimmy's brother, Seth, I think Brooke had a good time too. She scored on the presents and will have tons of fun playing with all her new things tomorrow. It was nice that we got to spend time with the Weber-side family and that almost all the fam that lives around here was there. Thanks again to Allison for being our host so everyone didn't have to drive for ages to get to us. I also didn't get any pictures besides the ones of her with her cake, so if anyone got some other good pics of the family or of Brooke opening presents, please email them to me or post them on your blog. Brooke's actual birthday is on Tuesday and she'll be having another party experience....she has the opening presents down and hopefully she'll warm up to cakes and candles.
1 year ago


2 comments:
I can't believe you have a 1 year old now!!! :) How much cake did she eat??
I did get a few of the fam before my camera died so I will email them to you :) That was so much fun! When can we do it again?
Post a Comment