Rockford Stake Youth Church dance when I was 14
2. How long did you date before you got married?
4 months (2 mos to get engaged, 2 mos more to get hitched)
3. How long have you been married?
2 years
4. What does he do that surprises you?
He likes to secretly clean things for me or leave illustrated
love notes
5. What is your favorite feature of his?
Eyes and lips
6. What is his best quality?
Humor, relaxed attitude/outlook and tenderness
7. Does he have a nickname for you?
Andi and beautiful
8. What is his favorite food?
Homemade lasagne, spaghetti and sweet & sour chicken
9. What is his favorite sport?
Basketball
10. When and where did you first kiss?
Our first date September 2006 watching T.V. at 2 in
the morning
11. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple?
The typical...spooning, going for walks, talking, etc.
12. Do you have any children?
A 10 mos old daughter, Brooklyn Iris...our everything
13. Does he have any hidden talents?
Nothing you need to know ;)
14. How old is he?
24
15. Who said 'I love you' first?
James
16. What is his favorite music?
Metallica and anything he can play on his guitar
17. What do you admire most about him?
Being a loving father
18. What is his favorite color?
Doesn't really have one...blue, green or black
19. Will he read this?
Yes
20. Who do you tag?
Bloggers



2 comments:
Sooo cute; I love those little love notes! Your s lucky girl!
You two are good for each other!!
I had no idea you knew each other for so long! that's so cute! You suit each other so well and I'm grateful you found one another!
Post a Comment