Thursday, December 11, 2008

CHRISTMAS CARD 2008

We opted to send our Christmas card via email this year to as
many people as we could. I so prefer cards sent in the mail,
but sometimes cost-free surpasses sentimental ideals. We had
so many changes this year, the biggest being the birth of
Brooklyn but also moving and all the things that come with it…
new everything. Jimmy was also finally diagnosed with and is
being treated for Crohn’s Disease. It has been a huge blessing in
our life to have him feeling well again. Brooklyn is officially
walking now and is a bigger joy than we could have ever
imagined. We look forward to this next year and hope for
a little less commotion and change as we enjoy each other
and continue to save up for our first house (donations are
accepted :) ).
Love to all, James, Andi and Brooke

3 comments:

Beth said...

Merry Christmas you guys!!! I was bummed to hear about Jimmy's diagnosis, but thankfully in this day in age it can be managed better. So I wish you all the best as you learn to cope with this. Andi, you seem to take really good care of my brother and for that I am very grateful! Enjoy your holidays together and the Christmas picture of Brooke is adorable!!!! Love you!

Jackie said...

Hey Andrea - thanks for the comment. I love blogging and need to do it more! I'll have to look through your blog. Love the pictures of your little girl - she is precious! Glad to hear that things are going well - where are you guys living now?

Allison said...

oh ya, it's showing your feed now. It was just the first time so my google reader must have been being funky :) I would love to get together. I'll give you a call to work out the details. Ok :)