Sunday, August 3, 2008

BROOKLYN IRIS IS SIX MONTHS!!



Sadly, Brooklyn is six months old now. We've moved from
snuggling on to wriggling. She doesn't much like to be held
now unless you are providing her constant entertainment.
Constant entertainment is pretty much her middle name
nowadays since she always wants to be playing and rolling
around but mommy and daddy can't leave the room! She
also doesn't believe in sleep anymore either...taking only
two 45 minute naps a day. Brooke definitely has her own
little mind and agenda, but isn't she lovely?

3 comments:

Bruce and Emily said...

Oh, this is so sweet! This would make a perfect valentine's card! I just want to eat her up! Love it!

Allison said...

OH what a beautiful baby!! I need to hold her. When can you guys come down again?

Beth said...

Such sweet pictures!!! That's crazy about her nap schedule! I sympathize with you Andie!!! But yes, she sure is cute!