.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Jimmy and I were sealed together and to Brooklyn for all eternity in the Chicago Temple on Friday, July 18, 2008.
We are so grateful to everyone that helped us with our
goal to get to the temple and for everyone that helped us
that day. It was touching to have some of our very closest
friends and family there to share that special moment with
us. We are of course very happy and feel like we are
almost restarting our lives but this time with Christ in
it's center and forever as our goal.


4 comments:
I am so excited that you started a blog! I love seeing pictures of my sweet little niece (oh, and you guys too ;)
You did a great job Andi!
I LOVE your blog!! You are such an adorable family and we love you guys!
I'm sooo thrilled that you have a blog and even MORE thrilled about your sealing!!! I have to say though that I'm one sad auntie that I never knew about your special day!!! This blog is going to be so awesome so we can keep in touch now. Thanks so much!!! Love you guys and can't wait to see you soon. Jamie and I will be out the end of September. So look out Brooklyn for lots of Auntie kisses!!! I can't wait!!!
Yay! YOu did it! Blogs are fun aren't they? I really need to get my computer up and running at my new home now so I can keep you all posted on the fun things we are also doing!
I have to say that the sealing was one of the most wonderful experiences I've had lately. I am so truly blessed that I got to be apart of something so special and wonderful for you and my brother and especially Brooke! I was originally not going to go but after talking to Allison I changed my Doctor appointment and I'm so glad I got to go! I'm so proud of you guys! Love you and am happy you are apart of our family and I love Brooke so much!
Post a Comment