Monday, January 13, 2020

FALL RANDOMS AND SCHOOL

Kaydence begged us to help her catch this snake while we were working on the deck. She bravely held it and LOVED all of it. She's pretty much the coolest. Man, that thing smelled though.
Chicken slaughter day! I cannot tell you how much I love to see those girls willingly helping. I sure hope they appreciate the life and learning we've provided them.
Momma and Scarlett
DATE NIGHT! Jiffy Lube, Cracker Barrel, Target, Kohls, Culvers... it was a lovely time.
This girl has grown 50% of her body on mixed berry cereal bars, no joke. Aldi brand was the ONLY kind she would eat for years now, but they changed their recipe or the factory that made them or something. She went months without them no matter what we tried, but we finally found another kind she liked. She really didn't start to eat new things because her favorite snack was gone either, so it made my momma heart feel happy to have her picky little self get them back.
This was such a good family day, my parents and all their children and grandchildren processed 3 deer. There was awesome food and lots of laughing. The day ended with some Christmas decorating back at our own house. I'm grateful for days that I can let go and forget the world. Not to be a cheesebutt, but for a bit, it makes everything feel right, and that's a good feeling. 
School, school, school and falling asleep during school. 
I plan on my winter being filled with nights like this.

1 comment:

ranilidalab said...

JCMH Casino: Live Dealers in New Jersey - KTNJ
A variety of 창원 출장샵 the 김제 출장샵 casinos currently 안동 출장안마 have an 오산 출장마사지 open 보령 출장마사지 casino for players. In the state of New Jersey, JCMH was established in 2001.