Monday, August 21, 2017

4th OF JULY AND THE REST OF THE MONTH

 I will admit two things about the 4th of July pictures. First, the top picture is one that Jimmy tried to take of me without asking, and I refused since I hadn't showered that day. Notice I still posted it without my face though, because I like to look skinny. Eh, honesty. Second, this is the first time since I was pregnant with the twins that the entire family went to fireworks together. Sad. Between bedrest, then infants, then sensory sensitivities....no way. It was worth the wait. There were no tears. No one being obnoxiously scared. 'Twas a lovely time!
 My kids can be pretty awesome.
 We watched the Kiederlen girls while Mom, Dad and Elizabeth went to Youth Conference. The kids played amazingly well the whole time, and we tried to spend grown-up time with Cierra late at night. These pictures are of them playing in some "snow" that Cierra and I made for them.
 Brooke has been reading since she was pretty little, but I feel like she has only recently started picking up books to read extra for her own enjoyment without being told she needs to get her reading time in for the day. I loved seeing her read often to the twins this summer.
Another park hopping day :)

No comments: